Monday, November 1, 2010

Skydiving with Grandma on her 70th!

Signing away our right to sue them if we die! (I was having a hard time controlling my pen in my shaking fingers :) )

My Tandem guy- Farris from Iraq!
On the plane with Grandma, Jake, Kami, Derek, Michelle, their tandem guys and our camera guys! 12,000 ft up!
The leap!! I can't even begin to explain the feeling, it's totally awesome though and so much going through your head! and it goes so fast, it's like you wonder when it's all over..."did I really do that?"
I guess I wasn't quite prepared for the amount of air pressure on your face when you're falling at 120 mi./hr.!!!
There goes the shute!
Check out the look on my face! :) Click on pic for close up.

Grandma had a blast and is now enjoying cake after the jump!

She's here with Grandpa and some of their friends who came to cheer her on and celebrate her big day!
My camera guy, Kai
The Jensen family after the big dive! Wow! Such a blast! Thanks for hooking us all up Jake! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment